This class takes Self-Hypnosis to the next level. You will learn how to communicate with your subconscious mind using a pendulum – very accurate if used correctly. Not only that, a pendulum itself can be a powerful way to induce trance.
Practicing Self-Hypnosis helps you further by-pass the conscious interference. We will practice pendulum with hypnosis in class so can access competently unconscious answers, inner resources, wisdom, memories, and higher-self guidance. This tool can aid you to make confident decisions big or small. It is also very useful for sports improvement. Please bring your own pendulum to the class. Natural gem stone pendulums are also available with the instructor at $10/piece. No drop-in after the first class.
In theory, self-hypnosis sounds like a pretty easy task: Simply sit with your eyes closed, relax, connect with your breath and guide your thoughts towards a specific intention.
However, in reality, it can be much more challenging than this very basic instruction. This is because somewhere between the conscious mind and the unconscious mind – the critical area of your mind – often has another agenda. One that involves distracting you with a million thoughts so you’re unable to go deep enough and truly connect with that all-important unconscious mind.
So when this inevitably happens, it is important to find a way to bypass the critical factor so you can get to the depth to make change.
And one of the most effective and easiest ways to do this is to use a pendulum.
In this 2-week, 4-hour workshop you will learn and practice:
- The History Of The Pendulum: How pendulum was started to be used and how it was realized as a simply tool for subtle ideodynamic response when interacting with the unconscious mind.
- How To Make A Pendulum: How to DIY a pendulum and have it attune with your energy.
- Preparation for Using The Pendulum: This is the essential part of the course. We will break it down to three steps to start. Step 1: Clear Your Mind; Step 2: Familiarize Yourself With Your Pendulum; Step 3: Imagine The Pendulum Moving.
- The Four Unconscious Answers from the Pendulum: Including “Yes”, “No”, “I don’t know” and “I don’t want to answer that”.
- Using Pendulum as Diagnostic Tool: Getting To The Root Of The Problem
There will be ample time for guided group practice and assisted self-practice. You will bring your own questions that you need to access unconscious answers with to the the class. And in the class, you will be helped to construct your own effective questions. Above all, you will be guaranteed to have lots of fun.
We have a better guide in ourselves, if we would attend to it, than any other person can be.
Jane Austen Mansfield Park
Time: 7:00pm – 9:00pm
Dates: Thursdays, November 2 – 9, 2017
Stanley Court Room
West End Community Centre
870 Denman St., Vancouver, BC
Limited seating. Reserve your seat now:
Register for this class now
Very informative, and I have learned a great deal of my subconscious mind through pendulum.
Did the first class and loved every minute of it. I am totally amazed with the pendulum. I cannot wait to do the 2nd class.