Kemila Zsange Hypnotherapy & Counselling offers services that help you, using hypnosis, access your inner wisdom and inner resources. Through hypnosis, you can interrupt patterns, learn from the depth of your own being, and choose to be the best you are meant to be.
A Registered Clinical Counselling-Hypnotherapist (RCCH) and a Transformation Specialist, I have successfully treated men, women, and children around issues and conditions such as weight loss, insomnia, smoking cessation, trauma (PTSD), claustrophobia, depression, OCD, fear of success, creativity enhancement, performance anxiety and public speaking. I am passionate about helping performers get in touch with their creativity.
With knowledge and clarity of conditions of the human mind, I specialize in helping people with refocusing, re-evaluation of beliefs and priorities and emotion release through counselling sessions, including Career Change Counselling and Relationship Counselling.
I also specialize in Past Life Regression, Future Life Progression and In-Between Lives Regression therapies.
Hypnotherapy, as it communicates directly with your unconscious mind, produces quick results after bereavement, separation, career change – See more on 146 Ways Hypnotherapy Might Help You.
Browse the pages where you will find more information on hypnotherapy and hypnosis for healing, goal achievement, and life regressions. You can also get a
30-minute consultation to ask specific questions that are important to you, or make your first appointment today, and discover a form of treatment that is natural, safe, effective and drug-free – I offer rates for single sessions, 3-session, 5-session, and 7-session packages. You can also contact us for a customized quote, based on your specific needs and circumstances. For those who’d like to start with DIY sessions or just want a taste of hypnosis, you can start by listening to mp3 hypnosis sessions from the comfort of your own home.
Gift certificates are available with flexible prices.
After you schedule your first appointment with me, the best is to do an online intake form. That helps me serve you better.
Stay connected, sign up for our emailing list on the sidebar, and check our upcoming events.
We are located in downtown Vancouver, Canada. Online sessions are available for clients who are unable or too far to travel. I occasionally do house calls.
Change your mind, change your life, and keep the change.
Acceptance is accepting where everyone is without attachment to any beliefs. Life CAN get better when we stop fighting and start accepting where we are, and from that calm centre, do everything we can.
Caring is holding space for what is. It’s being compassionate, generous, sensitive and thoughtful.
Empowerment is realizing the true nature of our existence and the true power of our mind that each of us equally has, and finding ways to utilize this power towards our dreams and goals.
Inspiration is seeing the wellness in everyone, trusting and changing from the space of joy and true desire.
To achieve excellence in counselling-hypnotherapy through a holistic outlook that inspires individuals towards self-empowerment and spiritual growth.
Assisting individuals seeking a life free from issues and stress by offering a safe and caring hypnotic and therapeutic environment, where you can find inner strength, and turn seeming obstacles into opportunities.
7 Key Advantages of Working with Kemila
- Knowledgeable, Experienced & Professional – I am a dedicated full time counselling-hypnotherapist, with extensive knowledge about mind motivations and blocks.
- Member of ARCH Canada & Fully Insured – I’m covered and fully accountable.
- Client Centered Service – All sessions are customized to the unique needs of each client, delivered in a caring, un-hurried, secure, confidential and supportive environment. On-going phone support is available after sessions.
- Consultation – Before treatment, I want to make sure I’m a good fit for you, and you are confident working with me.
- Session Recordings – Sessions can be recorded at no extra charge for you when you receive a digital recording.
- Flexible Hours – Appointments can be morning, afternoon, or evening; week days and weekends.
- Levels of Packages – There are discounted 3-session, 5-session or 7-session packages to suite different needs.